We are committed to making SafeCloud accessible to everyone and we strive to meet accessibility best practices as defined by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Using our website
We have a number of features to enable SafeCloud to be as easy to use as possible for all users.
- Links to external websites always open in a new window.
- Each page has its own unique title that explains its content.
- Heading styles are used throughout the site to help assistive tools such as screenreaders identify the structure of our content.
- Images have alternative text to explain their content.
- We have not attempted to duplicate any browser functionality, enabling you to use your standard browser's tools for changing font size.